I hate that I see these all these posts celebrate a woman with curves, and yet us women, who are thin, are called skinny bitches. What is that shit? Why don’t we celebrate every BODY and not just those who have more curves than others? Stop the body shaming. And yes, Pinterest, I will have that fucking cookie.
You being curvier than me doesn’t mean that you’re sexier just because of your curves. We’re all beautiful. Stop with those “men like something to hold onto.” type of posts and tweets. Those types of tweets that say things like RT if you like curvy women and think size zero women are ugly. What the fuck is wrong with you? We’re all different kinds of pretty. I am not beautiful like you, I am beautiful like me. Stop shaming my type of body because I’m thinner. Stop shaming her body because she’s curvier.
JUST. STOP. WITH. THE. BODY. SHAMING
- artifexinspire reblogged this from medlinniel
- celestetorrence likes this
- lipstickbrickhouse likes this
- abstractserenity likes this
- puffinfluffin12 likes this
- crazyfilledmind likes this
- theythrewtomatoes reblogged this from medlinniel and added:
- youfelinedevil likes this
- callmerae likes this
- cherrycakex answered: totally agree with you ^ ^
- tulipy likes this
- sleepingwithy0urdaughters answered: It’s not just skinny people that get the body shaming. I’m fat. Safe to say, and I get hated on all the time for it. Everyone gets hate.
- astoldbykylie answered: Amen!
- medlinniel posted this