I’m breastfeeding Neville. This would be nice and relaxing… Except he’s three months old and he likes to pull, scratch and pinch me.
Time to make a nursing necklace, mayhaps?
September 1st 2012 · 6 notes
- thiswearyhead answered: SAME here. I have a scar on my chest, and Laura will scratch at it while eating. Hurts so bad!
- playfulparenting answered: I HATE THIS. I used to have scratch marks all over my breasts :( it’s calmed down a little, but ugh
- playfulparenting likes this
- mybabythoughts said: Hahaha! I know your pain. My nearly 5 mo old has started grabbing a fist full of my boob and clutching it like a blanket. -_-
- itsacomplicatedlife answered: do it! they’re awesome. i still use mine with Kaidence
- medlinniel posted this